The post of Midcentury Modern Floor Lamp have 5 attachments , they are Midcentury Modern Floor Lamp Photo #1 Image Of: Teak Tripod Leg Mid Century Modern FLoor Lamps, Mid-century Modern Floor Lamp - Placed On A Fluffy Rug, Mid-Century Modern Walnut Floor Lamp With Side Table 1, Mid-Century Modern Reproduction AJ Floor Lamp - Black Inspired By Arne Jacobsen ., Midcentury Modern Floor Lamp #5 Chrome Arc Floor Lamp, Mid-Century Modern 1. Following are the pictures:
Midcentury Modern Floor Lamp was posted on February 1, 2018 at 3:45 am. This article is uploaded on the Lamp category. Midcentury Modern Floor Lamp is labelled with Midcentury Modern Floor Lamp, Midcentury, Modern, Floor, Lamp..After grabbed by hectic times, drinking dairy coffee with friends or household work together at home is really a scenario plus a good atmosphere, commit their free period. Times heat, regain your energy with a large amount of thoughts of togetherness and recover power to fight the strain of the task.
Modern coffee-table affects the decoration is stylish and lavish in appearance of the home. It is much better to know the different models and models of modern coffeetable on the internet, if you want to put today's coffee-table while in the living room.
A Midcentury Modern Floor Lamp could reflect of designing your family room, the non-public taste. You might choose unique contemporary coffeetable for the home, in case you are an individual who features a contemporary home design. Modern coffee table featuring particular style.
Description of Midcentury Modern Floor Lamp
Modernmod•ern (mod′ərn),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to present and recent time;
not ancient or remote: modern city life.
- characteristic of present and recent time;
not antiquated or obsolete: modern viewpoints.
- of or pertaining to the historical period following the Middle Ages: modern European history.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of contemporary styles of art, literature, music, etc., that reject traditionally accepted or sanctioned forms and emphasize individual experimentation and sensibility.
- (cap.) new (def. 12).
- [Typography.]noting or descriptive of a font of numerals in which the body aligns on the baseline, as 1234567890. Cf. old style (def. 3).
- a person of modern times.
- a person whose views and tastes are modern.
- [Print.]a type style differentiated from old style by heavy vertical strokes and straight serifs.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Lamplamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;