Data Table Example have 9 photos including Example Of How My Datatable Looks Now, Exceptional Data Table Example #2 [Laravel] Bootstrap Datatable Full Example, Structure An Arrow That Points Down When Collapsed And Points Up When Expanded. A Data Table ., React Bootstrap Table: Bootstrap-based Grid Supporting Editing, Filtering, Sorting, Row Insert/delete., Coder Example, Amazing Data Table Example #6 Datatable Server Side Example Using Java, Table. Enter Image Description Here, Data Table Example #8 Figure 2 - European Standard Beams IPE, Beautiful Data Table Example Amazing Design #9 JQuery Datatable In Spring MVC With Example. Following are the photos:
This image about Data Table Example was published at April 19, 2018 at 7:04 pm. This blog post is uploaded in the Table category. Data Table Example is labelled with Data Table Example, Data, Table, Example..Everybody knows that Data Table Example colour is one to make a layout that is beautiful room of the most important factors. Coloring is an indispensable portion for developing , designing or remodeling designs, thus choosing the right shades should be carefully considered.
As mentioned in the previous guide, the colour may thrust influence on feeling, conception and interaction. In deciding on the best coloring to your family bedrooms therefore, you ought to spend particular awareness.
The bedroom is really a location where we sleep, a sanctuary where we sleep once we are drained, tired of the daily program, or maybe once we are sick. The bedroom will be the position where we wished read a popular novel to be alone or perhaps stay quiet. Bedrooms should be a location that may make us feel comfortable.
Interpretation of Data Table Example
Datada•ta (dā′tə, dat′ə, dä′tə),USA pronunciation n.
- a pl. of datum.
- (used with a pl. v.) individual facts, statistics, or items of information: These data represent the results of our analyses. Data are entered by terminal for immediate processing by the computer.
- (used with a sing. v.) a body of facts;
information: Additional data is available from the president of the firm.
Data is a plural of datum, which is originally a Latin noun meaning "something given.'' Today, data is used in English both as a plural noun meaning "facts or pieces of information'' (These data are described more fully elsewhere) and as a singular mass noun meaning "information'': Not much data is available on flood control in Brazil.It is almost always treated as a plural in scientific and academic writing. In other types of writing it is either singular or plural. The singular datum meaning "a piece of information'' is now rare in all types of writing. In surveying and civil engineering, where datum has specialized senses, the plural form is datums.
Tableta•ble (tā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -bled, -bling, adj.
- an article of furniture consisting of a flat, slablike top supported on one or more legs or other supports: a kitchen table; an operating table; a pool table.
- such a piece of furniture specifically used for serving food to those seated at it.
- the food placed on a table to be eaten: She sets a good table.
- a group of persons at a table, as for a meal, game, or business transaction.
- a gaming table.
- a flat or plane surface;
a level area.
- a tableland or plateau.
- a concise list or guide: a table of contents.
- an arrangement of words, numbers, or signs, or combinations of them, as in parallel columns, to exhibit a set of facts or relations in a definite, compact, and comprehensive form;
a synopsis or scheme.
- (cap.) the constellation Mensa.
- a flat and relatively thin piece of wood, stone, metal, or other hard substance, esp. one artificially shaped for a particular purpose.
- a course or band, esp. of masonry, having a distinctive form or position.
- a distinctively treated surface on a wall.
- a smooth, flat board or slab on which inscriptions may be put.
- the tablets on which certain collections of laws were anciently inscribed: the tables of the Decalogue.
- the laws themselves.
- the inner or outer hard layer or any of the flat bones of the skull.
- a sounding board.
- the upper horizontal surface of a faceted gem.
- a gem with such a surface.
- on the table, [Parl. Proc.]
- [Brit.]submitted for consideration.
- turn the tables, to cause a reversal of an existing situation, esp. with regard to gaining the upper hand over a competitor, rival, antagonist, etc.: Fortune turned the tables and we won. We turned the tables on them and undersold them by 50 percent.
- under the table:
- as a bribe;
secretly: She gave money under the table to get the apartment.
- wait (on) table, to work as a waiter or waitress: He worked his way through college by waiting table.Also, wait tables.
- to place (a card, money, etc.) on a table.
- to enter in or form into a table or list.
- [Parl. Proc.]
- [Chiefly U.S.]to lay aside (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for future discussion, usually with a view to postponing or shelving the matter indefinitely.
- to present (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for discussion.
- of, pertaining to, or for use on a table: a table lamp.
- suitable for serving at a table or for eating or drinking: table grapes.
Exampleex•am•ple (ig zam′pəl, -zäm′-),USA pronunciation n., v., -pled, -pling.
- one of a number of things, or a part of something, taken to show the character of the whole: This painting is an example of his early work.
- a pattern or model, as of something to be imitated or avoided: to set a good example.
- an instance serving for illustration;
specimen: The case histories gave carefully detailed examples of this disease.
- an instance illustrating a rule or method, as a mathematical problem proposed for solution.
- an instance, esp. of punishment, serving as a warning to others: Public executions were meant to be examples to the populace.
- a precedent;
parallel case: an action without example.
- [Rare.]to give or be an example of;
exemplify (used in the passive).